Search Box

Links to Culture Cafe Episodes!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Predeparture Interlude

Amongst all the Vegas recapping, another topic has been slowly boiling to the surface. It's been simmering for weeks and... okay food analogies over, tomorrow I'll be leaving for Japan! My flight is set to depart at 4:45 pm, and I'll land in Narita, 28 hours from then at 8:45 Tuesday night. I'll complete the telling of what transpired in Vegas very soon after I get my bearings. Things have just been a little bit hectic in preparation for leaving. I'll be posting loads and loads as events unfold with new things happening in new places. So stay tuned, don't adjust your monitor, and don't contact your local internet provider, I'll be back in a few days with the initial report on touching down in Narita and the journey to a pleasant little town called Kofu.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment